Have your cushions, sectional sofas, couches, or recliners lost their shine over time, and you wish to restore them to their former glory? Pure Carpet Care is here to help you achieve this goal!
Upholstered furniture like sofas, recliners and arm chairs are integral aesthetic elements that provide you with comfort. They are made of different materials such as wool, cotton, and leather that can easily trap dust, soil, allergens and all types of dirt. So, it’s important to get them thoroughly cleaned when you discover they are holding dirt, and thus, losing their elegance.
KEEPING YOUR UPHOLSTERY CLEAN BETWEEN PROFESSIONAL CLEANINGS
Of course, we will help you clean your upholstery, but you also have a role to play. Here are some tips to help your cleaning go smoothly and to keep your upholstery in top condition between cleanings:
- Keep pets out during the cleaning: for obvious reasons, it’s important to keep your pets away while cleaning is being carried out. Pets are carefree and could go ahead to cause more stains when cleaning is being done.
- Also, for the time being, there should be no form of smoking in the home as upholstery can retain particles from cigarette smoke.
- Dirty air filters and exhaust fans can frustrate the cleaning process too, as they are good transmitters of dust. So, you must ensure that they are thoroughly cleaned too.
- Also, ensure that the room is well-ventilated. This will help furniture to dry on time.
- Subsequently after cleaning, it is also important that you schedule regular and periodic cleaning for your upholstery cleaning Los Angeles furniture. Lightly used upholstery would do well to be cleaned once a year. With more use, cleaning more frequently is highly recommended. This will help them last longer.