1. Move furniture away from the area.
2. Vacuum the area thoroughly.
3. For sodas or other liquid stains, spray spot cleaner solution on the stain, leave for 5-10
minutes, agitate with a rag or bone scraper to remove stains.
4. For more difficult stains, repeat the process with a more intense cleaner.
5. For artificial coloring stains, obtain a color stain remover, apply, leave for 7 minutes
and place a wet towel (white) over the stain and apply a steam iron to remove the
6. For grease stains, use “paint, oil & grease” stain remover. Spray, agitate, and wipe up.
7. Flush with water and soak up with rags or a carpet extractor until all chemicals and stains
8. Repeat if necessary.
9. For furniture, clean the entire upholstered surface, otherwise, spots from water and